• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Forums

1. General

1. General Vehicle Discussion

General discussion board for anything car related

If your missing something or have information about things lost

1. General FAQ (Read Only)

Non-model specific frequently asked questions relating to Subarus. (Read Only)
      If you have something to add, contact one of the Mod team (Full List HERE) 

All things regulatory, WOFs, Standards etc

Track day and MSNZ specific discussion

discuss anything non Subaru related, your tools or how to fix a Lawnmower in here

Share your first hand experiences good or bad.

1. ClubSUB Events

Only things we're involved with such as Flat-Nats

General discussion board for all our Auckland/Northland members
      Moderator : ADIKT:

General discussion board for all our members in the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, King Country, Taupo.
      Moderator : nztintin

General discussion board for the Taranaki and Whanganui areas

This team represents the East Coast, Hawke's Bay, Manawatu, Poverty Bay, Wairarapa-Bush areas

General discussion board for all of our Wellington and Kapiti based members.
      Moderators : Chulozumo & Sc00byd00

Topics relating to Nelson Bays/Marlborough
      Moderator: VACANT : apply within

From Timaru to Kaikoura, the Port Hills to Mt Cook, Its all Red and Black here!

General discussion for all our Otago / Southland based members.
      Moderator : Tydon

Post & share your international events & see who's active in your Neck of the woods

1. Car Exchange

Buy / Sell / Trade vehicles

Buy / Sell / Trade car parts

1. ClubSUB Shop

The place to go for Subscription purchases/renewals, stickers, banners, t-shirts and anything else we can get our logo on.

Total Members
    Most Online
    DZM781
    Newest Member
    DZM781
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00
    • Yup I’m going to try BD5 fronts next, apparently parts for those are getting rare now too lol, need to start hoarding parts again
    • WRX are  Slightly lighter than BC Legacy aye? STI or even FOZ any better? Maybe BG GTB springs? (just curious & keen to keep the discussion going
    • Update to this - the stock GC8 WRX springs arent suitable for being in a shock fitting to a BC5, its just too weak a spring   They fit physically but it has been really annoying me lately, if i corner even semi hard the extra weight on the front of the BC (compared to the WRX)  is too much for the WRX spring rates, the tyres catch the inner guard, it passed another WOF check but it has really annoyed me on the drivability of the car which is what i was aiming for seeing as though i was so seldom able to drive my last BC , i just wanted to get this one driving stockish normalish so i could get WOFs and drive the bloody thing   Spent saturday trying to install stock BL5 Bilstiens on the front because one of my mates said they fit - WRONG- arg - idiot  Top hats dont work and  i cant make the top hat swap work    Ive talked with various lowering spring suppliers and they just dont make springs for BC5 anymore : ' (   I was trying to avoid getting adjustables to save money on a cert - but of course ive spent nearly 2 grand on various springs/shock setups/top hats / bushes/ wheel alignments omfg i should have just got a set of BC golds and got a cert    Anyway - writing this incase someone sees it so they can save money and not make this mistake    
    • No, pretty sure all EFR turbos can come with IWG (single or twin scroll).  I live in Northland so no 98 for me 🙅‍♂️
    • Weird, for some reason i’d always thought the 7670/8370 was the biggest you could go on internal.  Is there no 98 nearby you?
  • Latest Products

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts