• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shanem
    Newest Member
    Shanem
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 158 Guests (See full list)

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00
    • Found a set of BG5 Tein front struts! Getting so hard to find parts for these old cars fingers crossed they fit the Bc5 and they are better suited for the weight than the gc8 springs 
    • Fitted new gear knob not as nice as OEM one but leather stitching was falling apart. top writing on Chinese is directly printed on plastic. OEM one writing in on a layer covered by clear plastic. oem one also far heavier as metal core.
    • These alarms are configured by connecting a USB cable and using a laptop. If your installer wasn't a p**** (coin-toss) the alarm brain will be a complete **** to get to. If they were a p**** it will probably be zip-tied about an inch above your steering column. Even if you can find it, you need the installer software, which AVS don't make publicly available because of AVS reasons.
    • Hi there I have a C series alarm (Avs) that’s canbus and when installed the arm and disarm chirp was deactivated and ild like to make it chirp when arming and disarming. Has the push button led. 
    • Yeah at first I thought they had just worn out being made of cardboard and foam - but upon removing them they appeared fine with no noticeable damage, bench tested him to no avail, both didn’t respond to a direct input voltage even after refreshing the solder    The factory head unit has tape and a cdplayer and it also has an aux input! (First factory bc5 stereo I’ve seen with an aux) So no need to update it, keeps it era correct - even the aerial goes up and down 😎 
  • Latest Products

• Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts