Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Nice setup Minaj!

Fitted some Whiteline rear swaybar links after destroying the previous set and having to put the factory ones on for a while... I couldn't find replacement bushes for the blue set... Anyone want them?

14567668260_1aec4b63d2_c.jpg

14567706818_34da647aed_c.jpg

14041185720_b53e4cd78f_c.jpg

Had to test the links so took it out for a nice Sunday thrash!

14566178709_f854d8d3fd_b.jpg

Edited by scooby-wrx

I bought a new project car, but battery died after a week of no use, so had to get this changed. Then I gave it a really good clean, don't think some areas have ever been cleaned... as I had to scoop out old soil, leaves etc. Unfortnately under this muck I found some rust under the rear boot rubbers, so need to sand the area back and get it treated. Marks on the seats have been cleaned, carpet vacuumed and interior given a good wipe down.

I'll be doing this for a few more days before getting the polish out :)

Finally, finally, finally found the bloody annoying dash vibration. :) After "several" attempts at stripping, packing and foam taping dash pieces. Turns out it was the thin round panel behind the heater temperature dial, inside the heater control box:

Heater_vibration_001.jpg

Bliss. :)

Rosssub said:
Finally, finally, finally found the bloody annoying dash vibration. :) After "several" attempts at stripping, packing and foam taping dash pieces. Turns out it was the thin round panel behind the heater temperature dial, inside the heater control box:

Heater_vibration_001.jpg

Bliss. :)

Would you like to fix the rattles in my car?

ripped out the seat brackets, got new ones along with a seat from sparco. Checked all the fittings on the car, ready to start filling it with fluids tomorrow.

Another piece arrived today

Freshly painted intake mani

20140801_103829_zpshbatr7sd.jpg

My downpipe is out of stock and been told to expect it end of august. Also offered me a 10% refund for the inconvenience.

Next on my list is injectors and a few fuel pieces

evowrx said:
That was quick what comp did you go too?

Havnt spoken to him yet. I was busy so my work mate took a message. Going to call him back shortly and find out all the details.

I ask for a billet comp wheel, ceramic bearing and to port match the ex housing to headers

Will update when ive spoken to him

Sorted out oil feed, sorta kinda: got the bit in place ( avcs hard line on drivers side head = total btch with turbo in place!) anyways just about got it in; then I dropped the copper washer off the end and it started raining. so I packed it in for another day.

hijacka said:
Installed dccdpro controller..Cleaned up block and parts..Torqued the rods to the crank and torqued the 2 halves together,

Ready for pistons now

1117_zpsa4a5ecc4.jpg

1121_zps4865b408.jpg

Looking good, is that solid JB welded then drilled out? Still looking at options for my original EJ208 block.