Flat-Nat's 2016 NZ's Largest Annual Subaru Gathering

Joker

• Admin
 Joker said:
just had a reply re Friday

sounds like entrants only @ Masterton?

tho this might clear it up

qI66A2rl.png

What they're saying, is that if you turn up in a Subaru or with a person participating you're welcome to watch or are part of the community then welcome. If you're not and just joe blog come to see, then you'll be turned away.

Obviously because everyone here is an enthusiast that doesn't apply. Hope that clears things up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • General Member

Get kitted out!

Double side printed Tee's & Hoody's

Click Here >> Merchandise to take you the Print Mighty ordering on-line store http://clubsub.printmighty.co.nz/

CSBlack Tee - 2016 - ClubSUB

a141101_d78099_s480.jpg

CSWhite Tee - 2016 - ClubSUB

a141099_d78101_s480.jpg

a154440_d79223_s170.jpg

a154441_d79224_s480.jpg

Hoodie No-Zip Club...

Mens 
$65.00 
VIEW PRODUCT

Feedback Comments & Suggestions welcome

http://clubsub.printmighty.co.nz

Not long now! I'll see you there

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to catching up with you all.  Believe it or not, the best part of Flat Nats for me is actually meeting and hanging out with the people.  Making new friends and connections, talking that Subaru smack, and sharing good times is what it's all about for me.  If you see me about, rock up and say hi.  It's always good to put faces to forum names.  I'll have my old girl there

RS_zpsoavicvya.jpg

• Like 2

• General Member

Looks like a few made the last crossing tonight, feel sorry for the poor buggers who planned to travel from the SI tomorrow. Us guys from up north have been promised a nice warm welcome by the CNI Police. I am a guy who backs the Police 100% at all times but there lovely informative post feels pretty cynical to me :/ 

23 minutes ago, Johnnynz said:

Looks like a few made the last crossing tonight, feel sorry for the poor buggers who planned to travel from the SI tomorrow. Us guys from up north have been promised a nice warm welcome by the CNI Police. I am a guy who backs the Police 100% at all times but there lovely informative post feels pretty cynical to me :/ 

Way it was worded was pretty open to ones own interpretation...not sure theurr saying theyre going to be arseholes but if cars legit and leave racing to the track nothing to worry about. Better to deter dickhead behaviour than deal with it later after its happened/ing.

• General Member

Perhaps, seemed pretty openly sarcastic to me and I'm a guy that always backs the Police.

I do wonder what else is going on in the CNI however, seems like a lot of trouble to go to for a handful of Subaru nuts going to a couple of track events.

• General Member
27 minutes ago, Johnnynz said:

Us guys from up north have been promised a nice warm welcome by the CNI Police. I am a guy who backs the Police 100% at all times but there lovely informative post feels pretty cynical to me :/ 

re:

fair call either way :P

• General Member
1 hour ago, Joker said:

PS if you have your eyes open there's other things on this weekend too......

I made the comment wondering that earlier J-rod :P

None of this changes my objection to the post, its provocative and sarcastic for the sake of it. I am a firm believer sarcasm has its place but I am sure if I rewrote the post just a little and used a race, religion, gender or name with the associated stereotypical notion about said sector of society the world would be in an uproar. However as its aimed at "Car Enthusiasts" its not a big issue right?

That all said as I am sure all of you who know me well enough know I dont associate with any of that dodgy stuff. My cars legit and I have been repping the club banner well at cruises, meets and especially track stuff for years. The next few days will be no different :)

• Like 3

• Joker unpinned this topic