2.35 CDB @1.9 bar 10% meth

GT3582 (non billet)

Spec C V7 Heads

Factory STI ECU remapped to run speed density

FMIC

Bosch 44

DW 1300 cc injectors

6 Speed conversion

Power measured on ECUTEK Road Dyno (mapped using open source)

Built and mapped by me ;-)

023_zpsd1d73558.jpg

ScreenShot_04-10-2013175539_zps7d685faa.

Paimei said:

Here we go

386 KW/476lbft ATW

2001 WRX Wagon

2.35 CDB @1.9 bar 10% meth

GT3582 (non billet)

Spec C V7 Heads

Factory STI ECU remapped to run speed density

FMIC

Bosch 44

DW 1300 cc injectors

6 Speed conversion

Power measured on ECUTEK Road Dyno (mapped using open source)

Built and mapped by me ;-)

023_zpsd1d73558.jpg

ScreenShot_04-10-2013175539_zps7d685faa.

That\'s fucking awesome man !! good work !!

• 1 month later...
 evowrx said:

Just move old stuff to bottom of the post and leave a top 20 table up above it? We already have one old dyno thread just keep all results in one place but seperate em as current/past.

Yeah this is pretty much what I was thinking should happen to this table.

Keeps all the resources in the one spot. Lets people see how they stack up against past results and allows all the links to the actual builds to live on.

Trying to find parts for my daily before I can get onto looking into this though. So as Rachel Hunter once said, it won\'t happen overnight........

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
 boon said:
Updated for now:

V7 STI, Twisted Holset WH1C, 1600cc injectors

STM Dynapack

268kw

Plot to come this evening.

What boost did you end up running for that? and whats the potential figure you think you will hit?

• Admin

20psi. More boost = less power. I was expecting to run around 24, 25psi.

NFI. It had very, very old plugs in it when it ran that number and I have subsequently had them changed but the tuner didn't think it was worthwhile putting it back on the dyno for a power pull and I'm broke-ass so don't have the $150 to do it for interests sake.

The bit that is slightly grinding my gears is nobody seems to have any concrete ideas why it didn't make what we were aiming for (~300wkw). I'll sit down with the tuner this afternoon and get the down-low on it, but at present nobody can point out why it's not making that power, just some general "maybe it's the turbo, but it's really big and should be doing more hp" which comes down a fair bit to very few people running Subaru + Holset.

IAT was nudging up a little bit but nothing ridiculous.

Edited by boon

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Pretty sure #2 no longer exists and very sure #3 doesn't. #4 I don't think has been around for a long time either.

And yes I am just softening up the top of the board to hopefully grab one of those spots :)

Lots have changed start afresh I say.

2 - in bits coming back bigger and better

3 - sold iirc

5 - hardly active here now but has changed since iirc

6 - another owner or two since

7 - dont think its still owned by marc depends which it was but easy to check with him as hes had a few toward the top end of the list

9 - still allgood can vouch for ownership

10 - sold once or twice now

11 - bigger and better now

12 - back bigger and bettter also

13 - FS but unsure on mods now

14 - changed a lot doubtful we'll ever have a sheet on here

16 - sold

17 - getting bigger and better coming out of wraps shortly

20 - sold

The problem if we remove all those, then the info surrounding those builds will be lost as they can be useful for people wanting to achieve similar so they can read the linked build threads (where available).

It is probably time for another fresh start as this is the second dyno thread. V3.0 could be something to look at in the near future and repopulate with current results. Plus give more people the chance to show off their builds.

It might take some time but I'll see if I can set up V3.0 soon.

Yea I wasnt offering to edit a freakish table thingy idk if its easier on this forum or not tho. With you on the 3.0. Worth just slapping on anyones results next time so people can see where the stock stis etc fall? Split it to top 20 then everything else?

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic