Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

OLD Dyno Leaderboard Top Twenty

I tht it might be fun to start the dyno leaderboard again for the the top twenty dyno results.

If you want to be included postup your dyno plot or PM me. Will need to know make, model, name of dyno and date run. Rules, car has to be still owned and running. KW rounded up.

[table]

[tr][td]1[/td][td]425kw[/td][td]WRX ra 93 race [email protected][/td][td]R8TDR[/td][td]ST HIGH TEC hubdyno[/td][td]28/01/2011[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]2[/td][td]400kw [/td][td]STI v3+ on c16 [/td][td]SILNCR [/td][td]Speedsource [/td][td]12/03/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]3[/td][td]360kw[/td][td]STI V3 EJ257 - Locked cener diff so rwd[/td][td]RAC[/td][td]Dynapack[/td][td]1/07/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]4[/td][td]350kw[/td][td]Impreza 98 ej20 gt3582r[/td][td]Drifter500[/td][td]TP Dyno Dunedin APET[/td][td]23/07/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]5[/td][td]295kw[/td][td]v3 sti Gf8 - gt3071r - v3 sti heads[/td][td]funkytown[/td][td]Shred industries dynapak[/td][td]04/08/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]6[/td][td]266kw[/td][td]STI 97 type R[/td][td]Qwerty[/td][td]TP Dyno Avondale[/td][td]15/09/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]7[/td][td]255kw[/td][td]BD5 GT legacy - eg20k gt3040 at 19psi[/td][td]Solja[/td][td]Sinclairs Rolling Road[/td][td][/td][/tr]

[tr][td]8[/td][td]251kw[/td][td]V7 STi Type RA Spec C[/td][td]Simon C[/td][td]Gary Capper[/td][td]17/04/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]9[/td][td]248kw[/td][td]Ver 6 WRX STI[/td][td]Marc[/td][td]Dynopower Tauranga[/td][td]10/08/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]10[/td][td]244kw[/td][td]STI 98 Wagon @ 18psi[/td][td]Capster[/td][td]Gary Capper[/td][td]31/03/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]11[/td][td]238kw[/td][td]1998 WRX STI RA[/td][td]Caspros[/td][td]Shred[/td][td]17/08/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]12[/td][td]238kw[/td][td]V7 sti - MSE hybrid VF[/td][td]Subsecret[/td][td]STM Dynapak[/td][td]05/06/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]13[/td][td]236kw[/td][td]STI v2[/td][td]Mutsurboshi[/td][td]Chequered Flag (the old dyno)[/td][td]8/07/2005[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]14[/td][td]231kw[/td][td]RSB 96 - v4 sti engine td05 18g 8cm[/td][td]PhatRS[/td][td]STM Dynapak[/td][td]07/12/2010[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]15[/td][td]227kw [/td][td]STI 98 type R[/td][td]JWDRPN[/td][td]ST HIGH TEC hubdyno[/td][td]19/08/2008[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]16[/td][td]226kw[/td][td]22B[/td][td]cornf3[/td][td]Keith Stewart Dynopack[/td][td]24/06/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]17[/td][td]224kw[/td][td]Subaru legacy BG5 1994 - Sti v3 Engine[/td][td]Gotasuby[/td][td]NZEFI [/td][td]19/08/2008[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]18[/td][td]220kw [/td][td]WRX+ 94[/td][td]WRXER[/td][td]Sinclairs Rolling Road[/td][td]2/03/2009[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]19[/td][td]217kw[/td][td]04STI Ecutek 3 tune and 3" tbe[/td][td]Quen10[/td][td]Adelaide Performance[/td][td]02/06/07[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]20[/td][td]208kw [/td][td]Gravel Express w/ v7 STi[/td][td]deathz0r[/td][td]STM[/td][td]25/08/2011[/td][/tr]

[/table]

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subaru

V2 STI RA running V3 STI ecu with SAFC2 and EBC

Torque Performace Dyno , rolling road, APET Dunedin

15/01/09

dyno run without any airflow through topmount, too hot to touch :-[

click image for clearer version

url=http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~chrisarg/ClubSub/kamineko/kamineko_dyno_01_2009.png]kamineko_dyno_01_2009.png[/url]

Model: 1998 BG GTB, single turbo

Name of Dyno: Torque Performace Dyno , rolling road, Avondale, Aucklnad.

Date of run: 21 - 06 - 2008

Only power mods are a VF39 boosting hard, that dyno was before the 3" zaust. The rest of the cash went into solid internals :D

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa208/Pilot_Reuben/GTBs%20Back/?action=view&current=dyno06-08.jpg

(Can't hyperlink cause photobuckets gay)

Damn I need to get mine Dyno'd again. I lost my dyno sheet not long after my I got it Dyno'd this time last year.

Torque Performance April 08 Standard as a rock T/TB bagged 128.4kw at the wheels.(I have witnesses that were there as it was a CS meet!) Hope I can improve upon this at the next AKL dyno day.

Make : Subaru

Model : 2005 Impreza STI

Name of Dyno : Torque Performance Dynamometer

Date of run : 27/09/08

Standard apart from HKS EVC 5... i'm sure it should actually be able to do more. Apologies for quality of pic, don't have a scanner

Click for larger image:

dynoa.th.jpg

(or 184.1kW if you can't be bothered)

Guest Raynes
 Swindog']

[quote name='SILNCR said:

SILNCR - 96 WRX STI - 400kw atw 12/03/09 Speedsource.

/quote]

Got a pic of your run and do you still own it?

Seems pretty recent :o. Any plan to hit the 1/4?

ReubenH']

[quote name='viperguy said:

...what boost spike ;D

/quote]

Jesus :o

How much boost was that!?

spiked to 18 i think, settled at 15-16 for the rest of the run...and Nick, how the hell did you fly past me on the back straight at taupo with a standard ecu, I guess ~10kW and a stripped interior does a lot :D?

oh and my setup is V3 wagon with V3 sti computer and vf23

Swindog']

[quote name='SILNCR said:

SILNCR - 96 WRX STI - 400kw atw 12/03/09 Speedsource.

/quote]

Got a pic of your run and do you still own it?

No i dont have a pic of my run as i dont have a dyno sheet. I have had my car on the dyno many times over the past years and havent had a sheet... Everytime from speedsource too i guess i am getting over cars :P

Yes i still own the car have for the last 5 years. Will be hitting the strip next season... ;)

To be honest i am getting over cars now so its kind of on the back burner now days.. Must be getting old ;D